Thursday, June 11, 2009

Eat Your Fruits and Vegetables

"Eat your fruits and vegetables." That’s what my parents always used to say to me when I was a child. They said it because they loved me and wanted what’s best for me. But if I said to you "eat your chocolate three times a day." Would you think I had your best interests at heart? Of course, as much as you might like it, that would be ridiculous, wouldn’t it? Or would it? But if it was the right kind of chocolate, well then...How about healthy chocolate, dark chocolate with acai berry. Dark chocolate with probiotics. Dark chocolate with Omega-3, all high in antioxidants with high ORAC scores. We feature this on our website:
http://healthypremiumchocolate.com
Now that I have your attention, I invite you to watch the short video below by Dr. Warren. The science on healthy chocolate is out.

1 comment: